this is a part of my old (first) site
I created a few years ago
I have moved from old space to here
Healthy blood vessels that flow all over a body ... why so important ?
years ago, I was talking with my friend about cancers why they spread and why not develop another cancer right next to it but somewhere else. I was thinking about the river. if the river was straight, but if we drop a rock in the middle of the river, then river change the flow and the shape of the flow. I was thinking if that would apply to our blood vessels ... if the blood vessel was healthy but some blockage occur to develop a cancer, then if the blockage cause the another blockage somewhere else like the river does ...
- Cardiovascular System Information : besthealth.com/
- Teens Health : Blood : kidshealth.org/
... blood clotting
- Deep vein thrombosis : netdoctor.co.uk/
- Blood clotting problems : drmyhill.co.uk/
- Hypercoagulation (Thickened Blood) : digitalnaturopath.com/
Natto the fermented soybeans, the anti-oxidant food & more : http://shop.store.yahoo.com/
There are more than twenty enzymes in the body that assist in clotting the blood, while only one that can break the clot down (plasmin).
Bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins present in the blood also trigger an inflammatory condition resulting in excess cross-linked Fibrin. Since there is no danger of blood loss and trauma has not occurred, this cross-linked fibrin will circulate through the blood and will stick to the walls of blood vessels. This contributes to the formation of blood clots, slows blood flow and increases blood viscosity contributing to the elevation of blood pressure.
Discovery of Thrombolytic Enzymes Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, M.D. (a.k.a, Dr. Natto) a researcher of the Japan Ministry of Education and majoring in the physiological chemistry at the blood laboratory of the University of Chicago, had long researched thrombolytic enzymes. He was searching for a natural agent that could successfully dissolve thrombus associated with cardiac and cerebral infarction (blood clots associated with heart attacks and stroke).
- Natto: The Newest Soy : newhope.com/
- Natto : en.wikipedia.org/
- Anemia : hps-online.com/- Chlorophyll : en.wikipedia.org/
- chlorophyll ... Health Benefits Of Chlorella : healingdaily.com/
- What Are The Benefits of SuperFood : avenaoriginals.com/
- Nutritional Supplements & Superfoods : alkalizeforhealth.net/
< Brain & Head >
- Brain, Ears, Eyes, Nose, Sinuses, Pineal Gland : drnorthrup.com/
- human Brain : fi.edu/
- right brain and Left brain : members.shaw.ca/
- brain diet : drlogan.com/
< Nutrition for Health and Healing in HIV >
Omega-3 fats, found in fatty fish (salmon, sardines, herring, trout), walnuts and flax and pumpkin seeds, decrease insulin resistance in diabetics and are anti-inflammatory. These healing fats are also linked to reduced risk of heart attack, stroke and breast, prostate, and colon cancer. They may also be useful in mental health conditions such as manic depression and schizophrenia. Scientists suspect a lack of omega-3s may increase the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Monounsaturated fats such as olive oil, canola oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados are also healthy fats, as they boost levels of the "good" HDL cholesterol. Finally, decrease saturated fat from dairy, beef, pork, poultry skin, palm oil, and hydrogenated oils ("trans fat") from margarine, processed foods, and fried foods. These unhealthy fats increase blood levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol (clogs your arteries) and raise the risk of heart disease.
< healing Cancer >
- Healing cancer naturally : healingcancernaturally.com/
- CANCER PREVENTION AND DIET : compassionateacupuncture.com/
- Introduction to Alternative Cancer Treatments : cancertutor.com/
- Alternative Cancer Therapies : mnwelldir.org/
< healing herbs >
- magic herbs turmeric possible Alzheimer cure cayenne benefits : home.datacomm.ch/
- kitchen Medicine book : kitchenmedicinebook.com/
- Natural Healing Solutions : life-enthusiast.com/
the references for harmful substances in household and skin care products
you are what you eat in touch with stop whaling !
eco community . sex education . preventive medicine . water & earth . be earth universe
old h o m e . world wide love . network business . private parts . purpose of site