this is a part of my old (first) site
I created a few years ago
I have moved from old space to here
in touch with
"A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself.
Forests are the lungs of our land,
purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people."
- Franklin Roosevelt
< Sunshine, Air, Ozone >
exercise is said to make a body acidic although exercise is necessity for maintain our health. taking deep breaths, on the other hand, is said to help bring alkalinity within a body.
- Vitamin D reserach may have doctors prescribing sunshine : usatoday.com/
- The Sunshine Vitamin : berkeleywellness.com/
- Authentic breathing : authentic-breathing.com/
- Oxygen & Oxidation : majidali.com/
- Oxidation : falconblanco.com/
- O2, O3, H2O2 : healingcancernaturally.com/ozon
- Air Pollutant : climatecrisis.net/
" The average American generates about 15,000 pounds of carbon dioxide every year from personal transportation, home energy use and from the energy used to produce all of the products and services we consume. "
- A breath of fresh air : stnews.org/
- why do leaves change color in the fall ? : word- detective.com/
- how plants help us breathe : yale.edu/
- YAMOA POWDER'S official website : Herbal remedy for asthma, hey fever and respiratory allergies.
< Water >
water is the only substance that can go through a whole body even a brain. did you know 70% of the surface of this planet is water, and 97.5% of the water is sea water. the only 2.5% is the fresh water that we could drink yet 70% of the fresh water is our glacier ice and snow ... and the fact is only 0.006% is available for our water supply ...
about 70% of a body is made of water. 60 trillions of the human cells in a body can not survive without water. children and new born babies have almost 80% water in the body yet as we age, we begin to lose the water inside the body cells by dehydration and in generally speaking, we will only maintain 60-55% water in the body by the time we die. in which if we can maintain as much water as we were born, then that might be the way to stay young and for the brain development. why can children absorb so much info and we can not as we age ? ... it might really be a lot to do with hydration ?
- Water : en.wikipedia.org/
- water vs cola : waterindustry.org/
- ice dirtier than their toilet water : waterindustry.org/
- You are not sick, you are thirsty : watercure.com/
- Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water : mercola.com/
watch : Water Planet (4'13") : youtube.com/
more on Water & Earth
< Love >
chemistry or hormone ?
Japanese research: Kissin cures allergies and asthma 5/10/2006
Go Ahead and Kiss, It's Good for Your Allergies @ wtopnews.com
Allergy sufferers just itchin; for kissin
"BostonHerald.com -Tuesday, May 9, 2006 [Japanese] Scientists have discovered that just 30 minutes of kissing can diminish the body's allergic reaction to pollen. Test showed it relaxed the body and reduced production of histamine, a chemical cell given out in response to allergens.
"Dr Hajime Kimata of a Japan research team: The results indicate for the first time that kissing may alleviate allergic responses.
"Some 24 men and women with hay fever were told to spend half an hour kissing their partners. Blood samples were taken before and after to test levels of immunoglobulin E (IgE), which prompts the release of histamine into the blood, triggering symptoms of hay fever and asthma.
"Nearly all adults in Tokyo over the age of 30 in Tokyo have pollen allergies -AND Japanese over the age of 30 score the lowest rate of love-making in world. Gee, doesn't that sound like an interesting cause and effect, hee, hee. "
- The Health Benefits of Sex : tantra-sex.com
- watch : Free Hugs : youtube.com/
< Massage and in Touch >
- Massage, Including a Self-Massage Routine : ancientway.com/
- How Acupressure Works : soundtells.com/
- The Art of Touching : enotalone.com/
- In touch with one own self ...
- The Course in Jewish healing : jewishealing.com/
- Guide to Expressing Feelings : acainnerpeace.ncf.ca/
- The most powerful prayer in the world is how you fee
listening to your own words and voice. pay attention to how you speak and the tone of your voice. do you suppress yourself speaking too soft ? do you speak loud that you crave for attention ? among musical instruments, I believe the voice is the most sacred musical and communicative instrument. watch your language not only for your own sake but also for others'. the voice that vibrates your lungs/heart and the whole cells.
"Say Only what you mean.
The word is the most powerful tool we have as humans."
- The Four Agreements
... living in this human society, we have so much hidden and buried issues deep inside. we need some tools to assist ourselves to cry in order to let all or at least some out, ... listening to music or watching a tear joker movie. one time one of my male friends said to me that singing at karaoke bar helps wash away his sorrow and pains in his heart since he doesn't allow him cry with tears. singing vibrates the lungs ( and the whole body after all ), as if giving a massage on your heart and soul.
... smoking, ( or any addiction if you have ) ... are you denial about yourself ? smoke go to lungs and a brain. lungs as a heart and brain as a mind ... you clog and numb the feelings and thoughts with smoking ... is it untrue ?
- The Uses of Smoking: An Integrated Awareness Perspective : enotalone.com/
- In touch with nature
just walking in nature nurture us in total, not only for physical exercise but the green also nurture and relax our cells through our eyes, nose and ears, simply through our senses. be sensual. eating with nature also benefits us so much. especially enjoy seasons. eat seasonal ripeness, especially a local produce give us the natural biotic. reevaluate the wisdom of nature in foods ... we, Japanese, are fortunate that we can enjoy the season in foods. we eat the abundance of nature and because of that we still learn to appreciate the seasons in nature. what we eat is important but also by the food that we enjoy and appreciate our nature also are significant for our lives to remind us of being the part of the nature beings as same as other species on this planet.
... medicine in nature
- Nature's Pharmacy : geocities.com/bluegumtrees/
- Biblical Herbs, Biblical Food ... : accuracyingenesis.com/
- SUPERFOODS AS HEALTH INSURANCE : thenaturalife.com/
- DR. RICHARD SCHULZE Links Web-Page : healingtools.tripod.com/
- Stress: Signs and Symptoms, Causes and Effects : helpguide.org/
- Stress Management and Emotional Wellness Links : imt.net/
- Renew - Stress on the Brain : fi.edu/
- Anxiety Tips : panic-anxiety.com/
< Exercise >
walking, hiking, running, swimming, ... and cleaning, etc ...
- "Healing Homes" with Feng Shui and Ecology : fengshuiseminars.com/
- Detox Your Home : ezinearticles.com/
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF TAI CHI : mtsu.edu/~jpurcell/
- What is Physical (Hatha) Yoga? : abhidhyan.org/
- Yoga : crystalinks.com/
or ... Dance. if you are not into exercise then you can simply try dancing with the music you like or even with very calming music to dance with. dance as slow as possible as if to stretch out your body into a flow. pay attention as much as possible to your body movement, hearing your breaths and music, or candle flickers if you have a candle/s, and smell of aroma if you have essential oil diffuser, observe not only with your eyes and ears, but with a whole body as if to blend into them. be sensual.
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain : electricscotland.com/
... I have heard this a long time ago that a body goes into the most relax state when we smile, even making a fake smile on your face can also help you relax ......... I thought that was why dolphins always look smiling.
- ATTRIBUTES OF A CREATIVE MIND : enchantedmind.com/
- Article: Sacred Symbol/Sacred Shape : naturalhealthweb.com/
< Mind and Ki >
I also have heard about humans used to be cetacean mammal ... like the whale and dolphin, so that when we were born we still have the hole on our heads. when my son was born, I remembered about it so I checked. yes there was a hole and I even was watching the skin that covered the hole was moving up and down as he was breathing ... there we used to breathe in and out. the hole closed as time passed.
- Prana, Chi, Ki
- Life Energy and Healing : ofspirit.com/
- Bioenergetic Fields : colorado.edu/
- Human Spiritual Structure: Chi : dim.com/~ahm/
- Reiki and Holistic Site : reikimaster.net/
- Pranic Healing with mantras : indiangyan.com/books/
- Mind & Body ( the heart has the brain ... )
- A Synthesis of Healing Therapies : positivehealth.com/
- The Role of the Body in Consciousness and the Evolution of the Immune System : esalenctr.org/
- The Body's Heart Field : shiftinaction.com/
- The Institute of HeartMath : heartmath.org/
- Medical Astrology
- Astrology Nutrition & Health : lovestarz.com/
- huntington & depression
- the Power of Mood : hdlighthouse.org/
Do you "catch" disease or Do you "cause" it?
Most of the last century people saw disease as bad luck. You got what you got, and there was nothing you could do about it. You could blame your genes. You could blame whoever you "caught" it from. But you couldn't do anything about it... really. All you could do was...go in for a 5 minute doctor's visit and get a prescription.
But there have been a few medical doctors who have never really believed in the "blame game" or the bad luck theory. They have proven in their research and medical practice that...
you don't "catch" disease, you "cause" it. And the good news is, whatever you "cause" can often be "uncaused" or at least prevented. You can do something about your health instead of blaming your genes or other people.
Until recently these doctors have largely been ignored, but people are tired of being sick and feeling like they have no choice in the matter. They are starting to turn to prevention and recognize that they don't have to be a statistic. Diabetes may be up 30% in only 8 years, especially among the young. Obesity may be an epidemic. But they don't have to participate.
They want to believe doctors like Mitchell Gaynor, head of oncology at the Strang Cancer Prevention Center who teaches that...
93% of all diseases can be prevented with simple lifestyle changes in food, exercise, and relationships.
10 Principles of Health
Ted H Spence, DDS, NMD
1. Drink plenty of water. Water is crucial to good health because it is a basic need for every cell. Detoxification, waste elimination and metabolism cannot take place without adequate water. Water should be distilled or purified and not contain chemicals like chlorine and fluoride. Many bottled waters contain fluoride and some are high in minerals. We need to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day or 1/2 our body weight in ounces. Water is the elixir of life.
2. Get adequate exercise. Physical activity does more than just stretch and tone the muscles; it actually provides for cellular nourishment and enhances cellular waste elimination. We know that bodily movements help to circulate the lymphatic system and that improves our immunity by getting the lymphocytes circulating. The lymph channels also carry fats throughout the body. Movement tones muscles and generates heat and circulation. Physical exercise improves appetite and allows for nourishing the cells. Walking, biking, jogging, swimming, hiking or mowing the lawn gets us out doors in the fresh air and improves our health.
3. Get adequate rest...daily. Rest is something we should not avoid. During periods of sleep our body is designed to renew itself and eliminate toxins. Without the proper rest coming at the right time, our body cannot function optimally. Thyroid activity is increased at night for removal of wastes from the cells. The liver is active at night too, eliminating wastes. Rest is important to healthy; do not neglect it.
4. Get adequate sunshine. Today we hear a lot about the sun causing skin damage, even cancer. I for one do not feel that it is the sun as the cause, but a lack of healthy quality fats in the diet. High quality fats and the essential fatty acids give us good healthy skin, which is not subject to skin cancer regardless of how much sun is received. The sun promotes health in many ways, one of which is in the production of vitamin D from the cholesterol in the skin. Vitamin D helps promote strong bones and teeth and helps in calcium metabolism. Sunshine is important to our health.
5. Get a good nutritious diet. Food is a key part of health, but that food must be wholesome, organic and fresh. Refined, processed and chemicalized foods are not health promoting, nor life sustaining. While they may provide some nutrition, they do so at the cost of our long-term health. Good wholesome foods provide for good immune function and give us energy to exercise and detoxify wastes. Variety is important for good health, because not one food contains all the essential nutrients. Good nutrition means eating a natural wholesome diet. To some it may mean taking vitamins, minerals or herbs, which is all right as long as they are natural. Chemical vitamins are not health promoting and actually cause damage by depleting valuable enzymes. Of course, the best nutritious diet in the world will not help anyone if they cannot digest it, so digestion is important too.
6. Avoid stress. Stress is something that we all have to deal with, but should be minimized. Stress is basically how we deal with the world around us and can take us down fast. Stress is like a "Boa Constrictor" because it constricts and prevents blood flow to different organs. Stress is specific to each person and must be dealt with individually. What is stress to one person may be fun to another person. I like to include spiritual growth in this principle, because it is a well-known fact that belief in God is one way to avoid worldly stress.
7. Get fresh air daily. Fresh air is not something we should take for granted. Breathing cleanses the lung and normalizes many bodily functions. Oxygen is the basic unit for all cellular metabolism. The carbon dioxide from the lungs actually controls body acidity by regulating the carbonic acid production. Exercising out doors gives us fresh air, provided we avoid polluted areas and heavy smog. Yoga breathing exercises are also very helpful for cleansing the lungs and getting oxygen to the cells.
8. Cleanliness. Now I know there are many other principles we can think of for better health, but cleanliness is important. Good sanitation and bodily hygiene goes a long way to improving health and well-being. Bathing aids health by cleansing toxins from the skin. We should include tooth brushing too, since the mouth is a portal of entry for many microbes. Many historians agree that epidemics, like the Bubonic Plague, occurred during a time when bathing was very unpopular and that is something to think about. Was it soap or vaccines that eliminated disease?
9. Spiritual Growth. Spiritual growth or our walk with our Creator is so important to health. Prayer can guide us into the path of health and lead us out of the valley of temptation for sweets. I have personally witnessed many people being guided by prayer for better health. One lady had dropsy and changed her diet to reduce her problem after prayer. Prayer works. There are now many studies showing the power of prayer for healing, but we know this is really not the place for science.
10. Hope. Hope is one key to health that many people lack. Hope provides increased resistance to disease and actually boosts our immunity. Hope can be expressed as reduced stress and can result from prayer, beliefs, studies, thoughts, the comments of other people, friends, family, doctors, or anything that produces the belief that healing is obtainable. Even a simple handshake can produce hope. Prayer offers hope. The placebo effect is the result of hope of a cure. Even allopathic chemical drugs offer hope to many a person, who believes in them. Hope is something not tangible, but very complex and concrete to the individual. If the doctor says you will die in three weeks, people die in three weeks because of lost hope. There was a case in Japan where two blood reports got mixed. One person (who was healthy) was told they only had a few months to live and the other person (with cancer) was told they were healthy. Yet, the person who was told (by mistake) they would die died and the person with cancer remained alive beyond their deadline, because they were told they did not have cancer. False tests, mixed reports and errors can eliminate or give hope, depending on which side of the fence one is on. Belief in a cure is sometimes all that is required for a cure, while loss of hope is often terminal.
The Science of Being Well
"Health is the result of thinking and acting
in a Certain Way,
and ... every person can attain perfect health."
- Wallace D. Wattles,
The Science of Being Well, Chapter 17
Download your FREE ebook
(click the link below)
you are what you eat healthy blood stop whaling ! more references
eco community . sex education . preventive medicine . water & earth . be earth universe
old h o m e . world wide love . network business . private parts . purpose of site